Our comprehensive list of the most Frequently Asked Questions comes straight from our customers and is organized to make finding the answer you need as easy as possible. Get started below by clicking on the question you want answered. If you cannot find a question you have, you can always use our Contact Form to submit your questions directly to our experts and they will respond to the email you provide.
At a minimum, during the swimming season you should have your water tested at a certified water testing location by professionals once a month, and once weekly with a home test kit. We recommend having your water tested weekly by professional water analysts during the swim season.
At a minimum, you should run your pump 8-10 hours a day. If temperture is 90 degrees or more the pump should run 10-12 hours to provide the best clarity.
Approximately 10-15 years normally if the pool water is well maintained and balanced regularly.
If the pool is well maintained, a new plaster should last about 15-20 years. Keeping your pool water balanced helps prevent normal wear and tear of the plaster.
CC Pools provides multiple services for customers:
• We build inground gunite-shotcrete and vinyl liner pools.
• We renovate gunite-shotcrete and vinyl liner pools.
• We service pools:
• Weekly maintenance
• Motor replacements
• Filter replacements
• Heater diagnostics and replacements
• Open/close pools in the Spring and Fall
• Pump motor: 3 to 5 years or more depending on the maintenance schedule.
• Filter: 10-15 years (change sand every 2 to 3 years in sand filters)
• Automatic Pool Cleaner: 3 to 5 years
• Timers and other Mechanical Equipment: 3 to 5 years
Several factors can cause cloudy water. We recommend getting your water analyzed for free a D+R Sales. Having your water tested by a professional analyst will help eliminate certain factors and help determine why the water is cloudy and what needs to be done to make it crystal clear.
Yes, unless the pool in indoors they should be winterized.